Oct. 9, 2013
* Experience in designing, planting, and maintaining a garden.
* Strong enthusiasm for and broad-based knowledge of assigned specialty.
* Strong Jewish background and ability to connect Judaism to garden
* Oversee the design, planting, and maintenance of the Camp
* Identify and implement age specific, and camp wide,
programs for greening the camp/program.
* Work with Teva staff to
prepare/oversee appropriate projects within the garden for campers
* Communicate and work with maintenance staff to develop and care
for camp's garden.
* When time permits, participate in other Camp
*Preferably arrive at camp well
before summer to begin preparing garden for camp. Specific date is negotiable.
This is an out of cabin position.
Supervisor: Teva/Trips Supervisor