Feb. 17, 2010
* Training and experience commensurate with needs of tech/media activities (film or digital photography, video photography, digital photo editing, video editing, social media)
Teaching experience in that activity area desired.
* Strong enthusiasm for and broad-based knowledge of assigned specialty.
* Ability to follow defined teaching requirements, developing own methods of presentation to chanichim.
* In conjunction with the Assistant Director, manage Camp's summer online presence, providing content for our website/blog, facebook, twitter, etc.
* Manage Camp's photo database and serve as the camp's photographer and videographer when necessary.
* Serve as the Camp's AV manager, familiarizing and caring for our equipment.
* Support digital media specialist in lesson development.
* Work with digital media specialist to produce camper material.
* When time permits, participate in other Camp program.
* Act as general resource for other Camp activities relating to your specialty.
Supervisor: Art Department Head / Assistant Director