Feb. 17, 2010
* Training and experience commensurate with needs of the hiking and overnight/trip activities. Teaching or group leading experience in that activity area desired.
* First Aid certified / Wilderness First Aid preferred
* Strong enthusiasm for and broad-based knowledge of assigned specialty.
* Ability to follow defined teaching requirements, developing own methods of presentation to chanichim.
* Lead and coordinate activities for all age groups. Maintain daily record of activity lesson plan. Take responsibility for incorporating education theme into your daily activities.
* Work with Teva Supervisor on incorporating nature education into hikes and overnights.
* Lead programming from start to finish for overnight trips both on and off site (when applicable).
* When assigned, plan and lead age-appropriate unit evening programs, incorporating your area(s) of expertise.
* Be available for cabin activities as scheduled by supervisors.
* Prepare and lead Shabbat afternoon activities.
* Act as general resource for other Camp activities relating to your specialty.
* When time permits, participate in other Camp program
Supervisor: Teva Supervisor / Chavaya* Department Head