Feb. 17, 2010
* Training and experience commensurate with needs of cultural activities (could include, but not limited to: cooking, Israeli dance, modern dance, drama, literature).
Teaching experience in that activity area desired.
* Strong enthusiasm for and broad-based knowledge of assigned specialty.
* Ability to follow defined teaching requirements, developing own methods of presentation to chanichim.
* Lead and coordinate activities for all age groups. Maintain daily record of activity lesson plan.
* When assigned, plan and lead age-appropriate unit evening programs, incorporating your area(s) of expertise.
* Be available for cabin activities as scheduled by supervisors.
* Prepare and lead Shabbat activities including Israeli dance and Shabbat afternoon activities.
* Act as general resource for other Camp activities relating to your specialty.
* When time permits, participate in other Camp program.
Supervisor: Art Department Head