Feb. 17, 2010
* Training and experience commensurate with needs of the ropes course (Tower, Swing, Low Ropes, Team Facilitation). Teaching experience in that activity area desired.
* Strong enthusiasm for and broad-based knowledge of assigned specialty.
* Ability to follow defined teaching requirements, developing own methods of presentation to chanichim.
* Live in a cabin with chanichim and be available as a bunk counselor when scheduled.
* Work with supervisor, department head, and Education director on intergrating Jewish Education into each activity.
* Be present for ropes training prior to staff orientation.
* Lead and coordinate activities for all age groups. Maintain daily record of activity lesson plan. Take responsibility for incorporating education theme into your daily activities.
* When assigned, plan and lead age-appropriate unit evening programs, incorporating your area(s) of expertise.
* Prepare and lead Shabbat afternoon activities.
* Act as general resource for other Camp activities relating to your specialty.
* When time permits, participate in other Camp program
Supervisor: Ropes Supervisor / Chavaya* Department Head